Some useful things to know about me:
- I have more than 20 years’ experience as a writer, editor and project manager.
- I’ve worked in house for major charities as a writer and creative manager, as well as for leading communications agencies.
- I’m a stickler for words but also passionate about design. I’m a trained photographer, too.
- My experience means I can offer a range of creative approaches to any brief.
How I work:
- I always do my research. I work hard to understand everything possible about the audiences I’m writing for. And I’ll make sure you get the right messages to the right people.
- I understand the charity sector. I’ll look at what your competitors are doing – and do something different. Let me help your organisation stand out from the crowd and win the support it deserves.
- I’m cost-effective. I timesheet my work carefully, so if your project takes less time than we thought it would, your invoice will reflect this. Working with me will help your budgets go that bit further.
Don’t take my word for it… Here’s what other people have said about me
I like to talk too… give me a call on + 44 (0) 7956 839285.